Tuesday, March 26, 2013

When will be my BIGGEST AND UNFORGETTABLE SURPRISE?




My Mom just called a few minutes ago asking for my birthday celebration last saturday. Well it's a BLAST! We had a full lunch at Max's Glorietta 1 at Makati and then our Psychology professor treat us to a 5D ride at TimeZone and also had some games too. My tummy turned and I almost vomit and  my voice all cracked up from an excessive dry cough while screaming and laughing at the same time during the ride. I almost had a red flag after we just got out the restaurant and I'm so thankful that my shirt a.k.a dress is long enough to cover the spot. hahaha

Me and my co celebrant almost had a "hula" when 2 of our friends are out of sight. We thought that they might be getting a cake for us. Sadly, they didn't. Huhu That's ok. Oh, during my real birthDAY I got a watch, tumblr (from one of my friends), california maki (it's not my favorite. one of my friends just requested it and "someone" gave one bilao and another 10 pcs pack for myself consumption), a rose and a teddy bear keychain. The funny thing is that the watch from TOMATO TIME has it's price tag on. It's just so funny that until now I can't get over with it. Well it's worth 550 pesos. I can't afford a watch with that price though. I just wished it's colored RED hahaha. But the tumblr is RED. That took the doubt :D

Ok, so what's with my Blog title? Well, my friends may not be that rich but still they managed to have a surprise for special occassion such as our birthdays. I am not not meticulous with gifts (sometimes) but when it comes to surprises (the real thing, the time/place/method of how you surprise me) IT'S A BIG DEAL.
I am that person that comes up with lots of ideas about surprises. I love surprising people. Having gifts just wrapped and gave personally or birthday cakes  and lighten candles in it while singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU is a cute surprise but for me it's out of style. Lots of people crave for NEW, UNFORGETTABLE, SHOCKING, ALL OF THE ABOVE DEFINITIONS of a surprise and I'm sorry to tell you but i'm one of them.

Look, here's the big deal. I'm so jealous (especially my 19th birthday) when things went so damn right for those birthday which I planned or contributed a little idea to. Last wednesday, my birthday, I expected so much ( this is my fault then ) that my bestfriend may surprise me but ended up texting me that she thought that I am at the province and she wanted to see me and give me her "whatever it is" surprise . That's ok. The last time I checked, I said that I am not expecting anything big for my birthday like what I've done
on her last birthday 2 months ago. The thing I'm not happy with is that it almost took until 12 noon to realize that she didn't greet me a single HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHES.  My last birthdays she's the first one to greet me always exactly 12 in the morning.

The other thing is my co celebrant got more gifts than me :( Funny isn't it? Ang arte ko noh. They gave me an expensive watch, yes. but I already have one. I might thought they didn't notice that or my friends just don't know what to give me for my birthday. Sigh. I didn't told my two friends while we are shopping for my friend's gifts hours ago that I'm damn jealous because they prepared a lot. They even took my idea of surprising her during our RUNNING MAN EPISODE at OZ building Part 2. Hmmm. Selfish ain't I? I'm sorry but this is me.

Now, after writing and ending this blog. I realized that it's more fun and heart-warming to see your friends have a great time and have a real-shocking-unforgettable-maybe-one-of-the-most-unforgettable birthday surprises as you had planned it to be. The lesson learned is that: DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH OR YOU MIGHT GET ALSO GET TOO MUCH DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN THINGS DON'T GO THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO BE.

This may not be the time to have the unforgettable surprise. But the surprise of waking up everyday and heading for another year of happiness is the GREATEST surprise I ever had!
=)

No comments: